The effective detection includes Omicron, Delta and other variant viruses, authoritative international certification (CE 1434, ISO13485), and the British MHRA issued the accreditation certificate.
The SARS-CoV-2 antigen one-step assay (colloidal gold method) can be used to qualitatively detect the SARS-CoV-2 antigen in human nasal swab samples, providing assistance for the diagnosis of novel coronavirus pneumonia (COVID-19). This rapid test is suitable for self-testing at home or at work, and can be tested for the new coronavirus without an outsider.
‧ The product is "European version sealed bag packaging" with confidence and reliability
‧ Can test "Omicron" and "Delta variant" viruses
‧ High sensitivity to virus, accuracy up to 98%
‧ Non-invasive sampling, using nasal swab samples for detection
‧ Rapid detection, test results in 10-15 minutes
‧ Intuitively read test results, no test equipment required
‧ Simple and easy to operate, with clear step-by-step instructions
‧ Rapid self-test for early detection of infection
‧ Compliant with international recognition including EU and CE standards
Rapid test kit contains: SARS-CoV-2 antigen test card x 1, extraction tube with sample extract and end cap x 1, sterile swab x 1, biohazard sampling bag x 1, user manual x 1
Production date: January 24, 2022
Effective Date: January 24, 2024
1. Check the integrity of the outer packaging, the components and the validity period
2. Before testing, please read the user manual, you can view the operation video for more help.
3. Open the bag and inspect the results window and sample slot (S).
Nasal swab sampling
1. Remove the cap from the top of the extraction tube containing the sample extract
2. Open the swab pack and gently insert the tip of the swab into one nostril, no more than 1.5 cm deep into the nostril.
3. Run the swab along the inside of the nostril at least 4 times and repeat the process in the other nostril with the same swab.
4. Insert the swab into the extraction tube after sampling and shake the swab 10 times in the extraction solution.
5. Squeeze the swab tip 3 times along the inner wall of the extraction tube.
6. Push the end cap into the extraction tube so that it fits snugly. Gently squeeze the extraction tube and add 2-3 drops of solution to the sample tank (S).
7. Visually read the results within 10-15 minutes, do not read the results after 20 minutes.
8. Place all used swab contents in the biohazard sampling bag provided and dispose of it in household waste. Dispose of all used testing supplies according to local regulations. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
The storage temperature of this kit is 4-30°C and the validity period is 24 months. Once the foil bag is opened, use the test card within 1 hour.
1. Before using the product, please read the precautions and use the product correctly in accordance with the relevant guidelines.
2. Keep the kit out of the reach of children. Swallowing small parts of the kit may cause choking.
3. This test should only be used by persons under the age of 18 under the supervision of an adult.
4. The sample extract is phosphate buffered saline containing low concentrations of sodium chloride, Tween, cetyl ammonium bromide and sodium azide. If bitter extract splashes on body or eyes, rinse with water.
5. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease. Test results may vary if not used according to guidelines.